The Few, The Proud, The Marines Forum

View our Photo Gallery

Contact Your Representative

Contact your Senators

Backup location for this board.

If you forget the URL for this board, or you are at a different computer and don't
have the link just go to usmcforum.net for a clickable link to either board.

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

Good time as ever. . .

Posted By: MillRatUSMC aka Ricardo
Date: Thursday - June 6,2019 07:05

In Response To: "yellow streak down his back". . . *PIC* (LongGone)


Non Gratum Anus Rodentum
(Not Worth A Rat's Ass)

What does Memorial Day mean to a country where one percent serve?

Since the late 1860s it has been our national custom to set aside one day of the year.
Memorial Day, to honor soldiers whose lives were sacrificed on behalf of our country.
Yet, the rest of the year as a nation, we largely ignore the grinding daily sacrifice.
Of the soldiers that are living.

And with the introduction of the all-volunteer military over 40 years ago.
That's been increasingly easier to do since military service.
Became a "voluntary" choice often driven by the most predatory aspects.
Of late stage vulture capitalism that feasted off the profits.
Generated by the collapse of wages.
That coincidentally happened right around the same time.

Today, more than 300 million Americans lay claim to rights, liberties and security.
And that not a single one of them is obligated to protect and defend, wrote Dennis Laich.
And Lawrence Wilkerson in the American Conservative.
Apparently, only 1 percent of the population feels that obligation.
The 1 percent is bleeding and dying for the other 99 percent.
- Bob Hennelly

We could also say about 6 June 1944, and I see Aquilino G. Marcial, Herman G. Marcial, Thomas G. Marcial and Juan G. Marcial service in a different light.
All of my maternal uncles, veterans of World War II, Aquilino in the Pacific and the other three in Europe.
My uncle Herman, would also serve in Korea.
I was lucky to drink a few with these honorable men.
Herman was also a boxer/fighter who take care of business.

Tammy, hits right on, on this coward, who now says, he making up for dodging.
By increasing the military, the flip side, easier to get into another shooting war.
As long as his sons and daughters do not SERVE.

In the DON THE CON/CROOK brain.
There is a 'left' and 'right'.
In the left side, there-s nothing right.
In the right side, there-s nothing left.

DON THE CON/CROOK asked the adoring crowd.
Who's going to pay for the wall?
And the crowd responded in unison.
Mexico!
Mexic!
Mexi!
Mex!
Me!
And then the crowd shouted, at the tops of their lungs.
You said Mexico was going to PAY

#Protect this nation from the AG
#FakePresident
UTI - Useful Trump Idiots.

Tell me who you walk with, and I'll tell you who you are.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Diabetes II or Diabetes 2
Affect a few.
What's a body to do?
Walk a few.
Blocks or in a local mall.


Looking more like the puppet Walter!


Ricardo in virtual reality.
Virtual reality.
Is the term used to describe a three-dimensional.
Computer generated environment.

Password:

Messages In This Thread

"yellow streak down his back". . . *PIC* (views: 18)
LongGone -- Wednesday - June 5,2019 19:56
Good time as ever. . . (views: 13)
MillRatUSMC aka Ricardo -- Thursday - June 6,2019 07:05
Mocked abroad. . . *PIC* (views: 15)
LongGone -- Thursday - June 6,2019 10:06

 

Post Response

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:Private!
Subject:
Message:

If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:
Save Password: Yes No

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:


 

 

| View Thread | | Post Response | | Return to Index | | Read Prev Msg | | Read Next Msg |

The Few, The Proud, The Marines Forum is maintained by Rick with WebBBS 5.01.